While on a flight over a large forest unlucky for you your aircraft crashes
You wake up lucky to survive the plane crash.
Your goal now is to find water and food and build a house to make it through
Survive and craft on Survival Craft Builder island!
Explore and find crafting items on land or in the sea!
Gather Resources chop trees and build a secure base!
Use your hunting skills to hunt animals for food and cloth.
Use inventory to craft many items.
Have companion pets to protect you against other animals
pets include Goat, Chicken, Pig, and Sheep
Survivor House Building: Game Features.
- Build your own home
- Pets Simulator
- Survive Simulator
- Craft animal fish traps be a trapper
- Craft hundreds of items weapons
- Explore large forest, island, ocean
- Hunt in the wilderness
- Set animal Traps
- Mine resources
- Build many shelters Bases houses
- Explore Massive island and ocean swim underwater find loot
- Find hidden camps, underground caves
- 4 Season Weather /Sun, Rain, Snow, Wind
- Day / Night Cycle
- Changing weather that affects player health
- Save and load System
- Inventory and Storage System
Building, BushCraft, Hunting, Craft, Survivor, Wilderness, Tools, Crafting, Island, Survival, Axe, Camps, Backpack, Campfire, Animals, Tents, Forest, Ocean, Shelter, Camping, Inventory
|Emitted Light Amount||15|
|Is Fluid Blocker||No|
The Campfire is easy to construct, provides heat, light, and keeps predators away. You can make it bigger by throwing combustible items on top, such as sticks, leaves, wood blocks, planks, etc.
Place four sticks in a 2x2 formation to craft. You get one campfire. It can be made in the handcrafting interface. A crafting table is not necessary.
While on a flight over a large forest unlucky for you your aircraft crashes. You wake up lucky to survive the plane crash. Your goal now is to find water and food .
The training STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats, other than Fast Rescue Boats (PSCRB) is meant for anyone who’s task it is to be a crewmember of a rescue boat on a ship. During this course; the participant is taught how to deal with emergency situations and how to take responsibility in case the survival crafts and rescue boats need to be deployed or launched.
Do you want to refresh your current training? Then book the STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft refresher.
* , excl. VAT (If applicable) and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
When completing the training STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats, other than Fast Rescue boats, the course participant should be able to take charge in preparing and handling the rescue boats.
Prior to enrolling in this course ought to own a valid maritime medical certificate and STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old).
Minimum number of delegates: 2
Use the “Book” button below to go to our booking form to book the course. In case of questions, you can call us on +1 (985) 217 9284 or contact us via our contact form.Book
Risk free: Up to 24 hours in advance
free cancellation, no prepayment required
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
The refresher BT, AFF and PSCRB focusses on competences of the delegates. This makes it possible to complete this refresher course in just 4 days.
To make the delegate competent according the learning outcomes of the following modules:
- Personal Survival Techniques as set out in Table A-VI/1-1
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting as set out in Table A-VI/1-2
- Elementary First Aid as set out in Table A-VI/1-3
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities as set out in Table A-VI/1-4
- PSCRB as set out in Table A-VI/2-1
- AFF as set out in Table A-VI/3
The combination refresher training Basic Training (BT), Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats (PSCRB) and Advanced Fire Fighting (AFF) is to provide training for all seafarers in accordance with Section A-VI/1-1, A-VI/1-2, A-VI/1-3 and A-VI/1-4, for all seafarers who are assigned as coxswain on board ships to launch and take charge of survival craft or rescue boat in accordance with Section A-VI/2-1, paragraphs 1 to 4, Table A-VI/2-1 and for all seafarers who are assigned as being fire team commander to take charge in case of fire related calamities on board ships in accordance of Section A-VI/3 of the STCW Code 1978, as amended.
For admission to the course a delegate must be in the possession of a valid approved medical certificate for seafarers.
There are two options to prove the admission requirements;
1. the seafarer must have completed the initial or refresher training (BT, PSCRB and AFF) in accordance with BT Section A-VI/1 Table A-VI/1-1, A-VI/1-2, A-VI/1-3, A-VI/1-4, PSCRB Section A-VI/2 paragraphs 1 to 4, Table A-VI/2-1 and AFF Section A-VI/3 paragraphs 1 to 4, Table A-VI/3 of the STCW Code 1978, as amended or;
2. the seafarer must be in the possession of a valid Certificate of Competence (CoC) in combination with a valid seamen's book as a prove of 1 year sea time over the last 5 years.
For receiving a certificate of refresher BT, refresher PSCRB and refresher AFF the delegate must:
- Be not younger than 18 years of age.
- Meet the standard of competence for certificates of BT, PSCRB and AFF set out in Section A-VI/1, Table A-VI/1-1, A-VI/1-2, A-VI/1-3 A-VI/1-4, Section A-VI/2 paragraphs 1 to 4, Table A-VI/2-1 and Section A-VI/3 paragraphs 1 to 4, Table A-VI/3 of the STCW Code 1978, as amended.
Delegates will be assessed against the learning outcomes specified in Section A-VI/1 Table A-VI/1-1, Table A-VI/1-2, Table A-VI/1-3, Table A-VI/1-4, Section A-VI/2 paragraphs 1 to 4, Table A-VI/2-1 and Section A-VI/3, Table A-VI/3 of the STCW Code 1978, as amended and the Model Courses 1.13, 1.19, 1.20, 1.21, 1.23 and 2.03 by using direct observation and oral and/or written questions as appropriate.
After successful completion of the combination Refresher Training BT-PSCRB-AFF the delegates will receive 3 separate certificates which will be valid for 5 years.
With the implementation of the Manila Amendments 2010 delegates must provide evidence of having maintained the competencies by successfully completing a refresher training every 5 years, as described in the STCW Code 1978, as amended.
- Theoretical assessment of BT, PSCRB and AFF
- First Aid of BT, PSCRB and AFF
- Personal Survival Techniques (BT)
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (BT)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (BT)
- Survival Techniques (PSCRB)
- Launching, handling and recovery of Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (PSCRB)
- Using fire appliances (AFF)
- Commanding, organising, training of fire parties and control fire operations (AFF)
Refresher Combination Basic Training, Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats To make the delegate competent according the learning outcomes of the Boats (PSCRB) and Advanced Fire Fighting (AFF) is to provide training for all.
Fire is an entity found in Survival Craft. You can light flammable blocks/items* aflame with matches, gunpowder kegs, magma, fire arrows, explosive bolts, and lightning (summoned in creative mode only). Animals and the player can be set afire and may die if not extinguished by water.
If the animal normally drops meat when killed and dies while afire, the animal will drop cooked meat. If they normally drop feathers, saddles, leather, or fur, these items burn up and will not be available to the player.
* Each block/item's individual infobox specifies whether or not it is flammable.
|Fire update history|
|1.8-Magma was added to the game; since fire wasn't added yet, it would just hurt the player|
|1.10- Fire was added to the game|
|1.18- Lightning was added; it would spread wherever it struck|
|Fire update history|
|1.20- coal blocks were added; these blocks will burn forever|
|1.25-Fire arrows were added; it would spread fire wherever it landed|
|1.26- Fire will now rise the player's temperature|
|Fire update history|
|1.29- Animals and the player will eventually be distinguished from fire|
Ships and marine technology — Life saving and fire protection — Sea anchors for survival craft and rescue boats.
ShakakJanuary 25, 2019 11:13 PM
It is happiness!