|“||A crafting table useful for people who want to build.||”|
— Item Tooltip
The Builder's Crafting Bench is a crafting station that replaces the original Crafting Bench and the Crafting Menu. This crafting bench specializes in items used in building Cornerstones and Club Worlds.
Trove is a voxel game like Minecraft, but with MMO elements such as classes and special skills. Not only can you craft items and build a base, you can fight enemies and do dungeons as one of the many classes in the game.
There are tutorials in the game, but they don't always explain everything you need to know. You can switch between building and fighting in an instant, and they both compliment each other. This guide will go over everything a beginner will need to know and things even veterans have missed.
Trove is split into 2 parts, building and adventuring. When you begin you pick a class to start with and go through the tutorial.
Here are the default controls:
The game is split into worlds. You'll always start in the Hub world. This world has portals to other places based on level.
Your character has 4 main equips: Hat, Weapon, Face, and Ring. These all give stats to make your character better.
There are 3 types of currency in Trove:
When in an adventure world, go to the gray areas with a question mark sign next to it. These are cornerstones.
Cornerstones are where you build your base/home and craft things. The best part about cornerstones is that it saves your setup and you can move it to any other spot that is not being used.
This means you can go around fighting and doing dungeons, then find a nearby spot to put your cornerstone. Cornerstones start with a Novice Crafting Bench, Barbershop, and Rejuvenation Station.
I suggest crafting all the benches as soon as you can because they have many helpful and required things. Below are some things you should focus on crafting first.
There are 11 classes in now in Trove. I won't go over them here, but they all have unique abilities. My How to Unlock New Classes in Trove guide explains every class in detail.
When you go into one of the adventure portals, open the map with the M key. The gray castle icons are dungeons. Go to the place on the map, then use your compass at the top to see the exact location.
Each dungeon has an objective, usually defeating a boss, to complete the dungeon.
The large dungeons usually have more objectives and a harder boss at the end. Each objective gives a chest and the last boss usually gives better items.
Recipe dungeons give a single recipe as the loot for completing it.
If you lose all your health, you teleport back to the hub or your cornerstone if you set one up.
Each class has its own level, and all gear that drops will be for the class you are using at the time.
You get cubits by doing tutorial challenges and that's a good way to unlock classes without spending real money.
Shadow Arenas can drop some very good gear and materials for high level crafting and upgrades. Up to 8 people can go into a shadow arena, but only one person needs a key to unlock it.
You start with a mount and can unlock or craft faster mounts. Just press Z to get on your mount.
Build a Trading Post if you want to trade with other players in the world. The hub world also has one.
This wraps up my Beginner's Tips and Tricks for Trove. Let me know if you have any questions or other tips for playing Trove.
How do I make a crafting bench? I looked it up and saw that you had to press v and craft it with a novice crafting bench but that doesn't work.
Golden Thread หรือภารกิจสำหรับแนะนำการเล่นให้กับผู้เล่นใหม่ ซึ่งนอกจากจะเป็นการสอนวิธีการเล่นในเบื่องต้นแล้ว ผู้เล่นยังได้รับ Cubits เป็นของรางวัลอีกด้วย
โดยเจ้า Golden Thread นี้ จะมีมาตั้งแต่เราเริ่มต้นเกมเลย
โดยของรางวัลที่เราจะได้รับก็คือ Cubits ซึ่ง เราสามารถนำไปซื้อของในร้านค้า (Store) ได้ด้วย
รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม : ร้านค้า (Store)
โดย Golden Thread จะไปสิ้นสุดที่ Mastery Rank 30
|First Steps||Press [W], [A], [S], or [D] to move and use the mouse to look around.||เดิน 30 ก้าว||250|
|Your First Fight||Follow the path to the cave then use [M1] to attack your foe.||เดินไปยังถ้ำ จากนั้นกำจัดศัตรูโดยคลิกเม้าส์ซ้ายเพื่อโจมตี||100|
|Loot Equipment||Smash open the chest then press and hold [E] to loot all nearby equipment.||ทำลายกล่องไอเทม และกด E เพื่อเก็บไอเทม||50|
|Equip Your Loot||Open your inventory by pressing [B] then [Right Click] to equip||กด B เพื่อเปิดหน้าต่างตัวละคร จากนั้นคลิกสวมใส่ไอเทม||50|
|Travel to the Hub World||Press and hold [H] to travel to the Hub World||กด H ค้างไว้ เพื่อไปยัง Hub||100|
|Enter Novice World||In the Hub World find and use the green Novice adventure portal.||หาพอร์ทัล (Portals)สีเขียวที่ Hub แล้วเข้าไป [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||100|
|Claim a Cornerstone||Find an empty plot and claim a cornerstone by pressing [E] while looking at the sign.||หาป้าย ! ที่ว่างอยู่ แล้วกด E เพื่อเรียก Cornerstone||100|
|Use Elysian Flask||Press [Q] to use your Elysian Flask to regain health.||กด Q เพื่อใช้ขวดยา (Flasks) [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||100|
|Refill Elysian Flask||Press [E] while looking at the Rejuvenation Station in your cornerstone to refill your Elysian Flask.||กด E เพื่อเติมขวดยาที่ Rejuvenation Station [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||100|
|Loot Some Blocks||Press [Tab] to change between Adventure and Build Mode. Use [M2] in Build Mode to destroy Blocks.||กด Tab เปลี่ยนเป็นโหมดสร้าง จากนั้นทำลาย Block||100|
|Place Blocks||Place blocks in build mode by pressing [M1]||กดสร้าง Block 3 บล็อค||100|
|Move Your Cornerstone||Your Cornerstone can be moved. At an empty plot press [E] while looking at the sign to move it.||หาป้าย ! ที่ว่างอยู่ แล้วกด E เพื่อเรียก Cornerstone มายังอีกที่หนึ่ง||50|
|Mount Up||Use [Z] to mount. You’ll move faster this way but you can’t fight.||กด Z เพื่อใช้งานสัตว์ขี่ (Mounts) [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||100|
|Complete a Dungeon||Press [M] to use your Map and the compass at the top of your screen to find screen to find and complete a Dungeon.||กด M เพื่อเปิดแผนที่ จากนั้นหาดันเจี้ยน (Dungeons) และทำการเคลียร์ดันเจี้ยน [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||250|
|Dungeon Exit Portal||Press [E] while looking at the Dungeon Exit Portal to leave the dungeon. These portals appear once you’ve completed a dungeon.||กด E ที่พอร์ทัลสีขาวในดันเจี้ยน เพื่อออกจากดันเจี้ยน||50|
|Harvest Ore||[Tab] to Build Mode then hold [M2] to mine. Look for nodes of purple Shapestone ore while exploring.||กด Tab จากนั้น เอาเม้าชี้ไปที่แร่สีม่วงที่ชื่อ Shapestone จากนั้นคลิกขวาค้างไว้ เพื่อขุด Shapestone ore ให้ครบ 20 ชิ้น||250|
|Craft a Loot Collector||The Loot Collector can be crafted at the Crafting Bench found in your Cornerstone.||สร้าง Loot Collector ที่ Cornerstone||100|
|Place Loot Collector||Change modes by pressing [Tab]. Select the Loot Collector on your hotbar then [M1] to place.||วาง Loot Collector ใน Cornerstone ของเรา||50|
|Use Loot Collector||Put a piece of equiptment in the Loot Collector then destroy it for resources and to unlock its look.||นำไอเทมสวมใส่ที่ได้ใส่ลงใน Loot Collector เพื่อทำลายและเก็บลง Collection||100|
|Pick a Weapon Style||Press [C]. click the small icon below the weapon slot, then select a new look.||กด C เปิดหน้าต่างตัวละคร และเปลี่ยนรูปลักษณ์ของอาวุธ [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||50|
|Complete 2nd Dungeon||Press [M] to use your Map and Compass to find and complete another Dungeon.||กด M เพื่อเปิดแผนที่ จากนั้นหาดันเจี้ยน และทำการเคลียร์ดันเจี้ยน [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||250|
|Enter Adept World||Return to the Hub World by holding [H] then find and use the blue Adept adventure portal.||หาพอร์ทัลสีฟ้าที่ Hub แล้วเข้าไป [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||100|
|Craft a Ring||You can craft a Ringcrafting Bench at the Crafting Bench in your Cornerstone. Rings can be equipped for extra stats||สร้าง Ringcrafting Bench และสร้างแหวน (Rings)||50|
|Advanced Combat 1||Press [M2] to use your Primary Power.||คลิกเม้าส์ขวาเพื่อใช้สกิล||50|
|Advanced Combat 2||Press  to use your Secondary Power.||กดปุ่ม 1 เพื่อใช้สกิล||50|
|Advanced Combat 3||Press [M3] to dodge.||คลิกลูกกลิ้งเม้าส์เพื่อกลิ้งหลบ||50|
|Complete More Dungeons||Use your compass or the map with [M] to find and complete more Dungeons.||กด M เปิดแผนที่ และเคลียร์ดันเจี้ยนเพิ่มอีก 3 ดันเจี้ยน [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||1000|
|More Loot Collection||Use the Loot Collector to gain the styles of, and earn flux for, 2 more pieces of loot.||ใช้ Loot Collector กับไอเทม 2 ชิ้นเพื่อหา Flux เพิ่ม||100|
|Style Up||Now that you’ve collected more styles, choose another one. Press [C] then click the small icon below an equipment slot.||กด C เปิดหน้าต่างตัวละคร และเปลี่ยนรูปลักษณ์ของอุปกรณ์สวมใส่ [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||50|
|Enter Elite World||Return to the Hub World by holding [H] then find and use the purple Elite adventure portal.||หาพอร์ทัลสีม่วงที่ Hub แล้วเข้าไป [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||100|
|Ultimate Power||Press  to use your Ultimate Power. Use it wisely, you’ll have to wait a bit before you can use it again.||กดปุ่ม 2 เพื่อใช้สกิล||50|
|Go Shopping||Open the store by pressing 8213 and buy something. You can get the free resource box under the Packs tab or a faster mount.||ซื้อไอเทมจากร้านค้า (Store) (ซื้อกล่องฟรีก็ได้) [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||250|
|Skill 15 Ringcrafting||Crafting from the topmost unlocked category will increase your skill by 1 point. Skill up to unlock new recipes.||เลื่อนเลเวลของ Ringcrafting จนถึงเลเวล 15 (สร้างแหวนเพิ่มอีก 14 วง) [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||250|
|Join a Club||Ask around and join someone’s club! Or craft one at the Builder’s Crafting Bench. Clubs have their own worlds and chat.||เข้าร่วมคลับ (Clubs) หรือ สร้างคลับ [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||500|
|Go Fishing||Buy a fishing pole and some lures from Saltwater Sam in the Hub World. Once you have this you can press [F] to fish.||กด F เพื่อตกปลา 5 ตัว [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||250|
|Mastery Rank 5||Ranks advance every 100 Mastery Points. Points are earned by collecting anything you find or leveling up classes.||เก็บ Mastery จนถึงระดับ 5 [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||1000|
|Do a Shadow Arena||Find a shadow portal in an Uber world, use the Shadow Key Mold to gain entry and defeat it. Shadow Arenas are tough!||เคลียร์ดันเจี้ยนShadow Arena [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||500|
|Forge Equipment||Craft and use a forge to upgrade your equipment. This is how to get the best possible equipment.||อัพเกรดไอเทมจาก Forge [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||100|
|Collect Radiant Shards||Use a Sky Realm portal then find a lair and clear it out to gain Radiant Shards. You’ll want some wings first.||เก็บ 100 Radiant Shards จาก Dark Heart Lairs ที่ Sky Realm [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||500|
|Mastery Rank 30||Make it to mastery rabk 30 to unlock challenges. Challenges give massive forging and dragon rewards.||เก็บ Mastery จนถึงระดับ 30 [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม]||1000|
Tags: Trove Advanced Combat 1Trove Advanced Combat 2Trove Advanced Combat 3Trove Claim a Cornerstonetrove ClubsTrove Collect Radiant ShardsTrove Complete 2nd DungeonTrove Complete a DungeonTrove Complete More Dungeonstrove cornerstoneTrove Craft a Loot CollectorTrove Craft a RingTrove CubitsTrove Dark Heart LairsTrove Do a Shadow ArenaTrove Dungeon Exit PortalTrove DungeonsTrove Enter Adept WorldTrove Enter Elite WorldTrove Enter Novice WorldTrove Equip Your LootTrove First StepsTrove FlasksTrove ForgeTrove Forge EquipmentTrove Go FishingTrove Go ShoppingTrove Golden ThreadTrove Harvest OreTrove Join a ClubTrove Loot EquipmentTrove Loot Some BlocksTrove MasteryTrove Mastery Rank 30Trove Mastery Rank 5Trove More Loot CollectionTrove MountTrove Mount UpTrove Move Your CornerstoneTrove Pick a Weapon StyleTrove Place BlocksTrove Place Loot CollectorTrove PortalsTrove Radiant ShardsTrove Refill Elysian FlaskTrove Rejuvenation StationTrove RingcraftingTrove Ringcrafting BenchTrove RingsTrove Shadow ArenaTrove Skill 15 RingcraftingTrove Sky RealmTrove StoreTrove Style UpTrove Travel to the Hub WorldTrove Ultimate PowerTrove Use Elysian FlaskTrove Use Loot CollectorTrove Your First FightTrove ขวดยาtrove คลับtrove ดันเจี้ยนTrove พอร์ทัลTrove ร้านค้าTrove อัพเกรดTrove แหวน
Adventurer's Crafting Bench · Antiquated Gardening Bench · Builder's Crafting Bench Novice Crafting Bench Recovery Device · Organic Cube Converter.
We put out the Etsy Craft Party call, and you all answered in a resounding creative bang! On June 20, 2013, over 11,000 people participated in over 550 gatherings from Horst to Hong Kong, and South Carolina to South Africa, celebrating this year’s Craft Party theme: Craft for Community. Each volunteer-run party concocted their own interpretation of the theme by working in elements of skill-sharing, craftivism, and collaboration for a day of handmade fun. This is the 4th annual Craft Party, and each year I am blown away by the collective creative power of our Etsy community. I have loved seeing all the #CraftParty photos and messages roll in for snapshots from far-flung gatherings. Impressive and inspiring work, party people!
We hosted the Craft Party Brooklyn at the Tobacco Warehouse, just down the street from Etsy HQ. Over 480 people joined us to make puppets to donate to three local kids organizations.
Read on for glimpses into 18 more Craft Parties held around the world.
Left to right:
1. “We folded paper origami cranes as a fundraiser for tornado victims. [We made] the cranes because folding 1,000 brings you good luck.” – Julie G. from the Etsy Fort Worth Craft Party
2. “We combined our creative forces by making a donation of our paper ornaments and decorations to the Children’s Hospital in Skopje to beautify and make the kiddies’ rooms happier. People who read about it in the papers and heard on the radio came to help!” – Maya Kuzman from the Skopje, Macedonia Craft Party
3.”The aim was to doodle anything on the format A5, with anything, on anything. The doodles were donated afterwards to join our collection for the 1000 Drawings Berlin project, which is a non-profit organization. Once we have reached 1000 doodles, we will exhibit them on one night only. They can be purchased for a fixed price and the money will be given to charity afterwards.” – From the 1000 Drawings Berlin Craft Party
Left to right:
4. “The CREST Artisans Team hosted an awesome party at a local community arts building (Capitol Hill Arts Workshop), partnered with local non-profit ScrapDC for donations, and made awesome cards for the D.C. Children’s Hospital to craft for community. Some serious talent was on hand in our nation’s capitol!” – Starr Ashcraft from the Washington, D.C. Craft Party
5. “Craft Parties are always fun, but this one was special because we decorated a bench that usually sits outside of the library that always host us for free; it was refurbished and we wrote on it a quote by Goethe (this one) and drew insects and foliage. It was a collaborative creation and library people were super happy with that, and so were we!” – Francesca from the Rome, Italy Craft Party
6. “We had a perfect summer night for our Etsy Craft Party at The Studio at Contempo! 75+ guests enjoyed live music, crafting, appetizers, drinks and fun party supplies from Etsy on our sweet little patio. The party even spilled into the streets as guests created flip-flops for Craft Hope, made new friends, and rediscovered the magic of making beautiful things.” – Amy Frank, Boalsburg, PA Craft Party
Left to right:
1. “I was really pleased that our activity worked well with all ages – we had seven-year-olds to seventy-year-olds making paper award ribbons. The subject of each “award” was also an automatic conversation starter, so the best part was definitely socializing with people from the community!” – Betty Turbo from the Corvallis, OR Craft Party
2. “It was wonderful to watch an experienced sewer helping a novice complete her first project: a pillow for an injured U.S. service member hospitalized here in Germany. Crafting creates community and the sharing of skills hearkening back to our grandmothers, who also crafted in support of those on the front lines.” – Heather McCaw Kerley from the Ramstein, Germany Craft Party
3. “We had a lovely older lady teaching crochet and it was great to see a skill being passed down to another generation.” – Kerrie Holland from the Hackney, London Craft Party
Left to right:
4. “We worked with our local children’s hospital setting up beading, painting and collage workshops for the patients. It was heartwarming working with the kids particularly seeing the smile on a mother’s face when she heard her daughter laughing with the daughter of one of our teammates. She explained her daughter had not hung out with a girl her age for a while.” – Fatema from the Halifax, Nova Scotia Craft Party
5. “In addition to the crafts provided by Etsy, our vendors hosted about 20 different make-and-takes and demonstrations, and we started a tile painting project for the Craft for Community theme. We hope to have them installed as part of a building wall mural here at the Port.” – Rachel Waugh from Craft Party at the Port of Los Angeles (which was the largest Craft Party, with over 800 participants!)
6. “We did batik painting. Everyone had an individual piece, and there were 2 big frames of batik for a group of adults to paint together during the party. One of the best moments was when our youngest participants (2 1/2 years old) and oldest ones (63 years old) all did the same thing and had a great time learning from one another. We also created a felt collage garden where everyone made their own felt flowers and animals to paste onto a big canvas.” – Salinah Zailani from the Singapore Craft Party
Left to right:
1. “We hosted an online Etsy Craft Party in our Facebook group. Each of us created a bunting flag or flags which will be sent to me to string together and the completed bunting will be donated to charity.” – from the Online British Craft Party
2. “It was awesome! The theme of Crafting for Community set a good vibe, and folks not only came to share their time and talent, but their own treasure trove of materials!” – Marielle Nadal from the Makati City, Philippines Craft Party
3. “We collaborated with Pets for Life, a program of the Humane Society of the United States that works directly with under-served communities by providing free animal care and wellness to those who would not normally have access. We fashioned paracord collars which will go directly to dogs in need.” – Annette Bellezzo from the Chicago Craft Party
Left to right:
4. “The Bergen County chapter of the EtsyNJ team rocked our party in style with feather boas, custom cupcakes, and glitter glue. We Gocco printed recycled cards with a custom team logo and information about the ongoing relief efforts from Hurricane Sandy for our donation project. We had an amazing time making new connections and sharing our stories.” – Joanna Sargent from the Paramus, New Jersey Craft Party
5. “I always love that moment when people who don’t know each other smile and speak through making something. Japanese guys are shy, don’t talk to strangers generally, but ‘craft power’ always breaks the wall of their hearts. RISO (former Gocco company) joined to demonstrate and make silkscreen prints with their digitally printed screens. Attendees then hand-printed a design on tote bags. It became a special memory of the party!” – Atsuko from the Tokyo, Japan Craft Party
6. “Attendees made amazing feel-good postcards. The postcards give the receiver official permission to take a day off work and eat chocolate, for example. Our whole Craft Party was about recycled materials: we made story books and postcards from recycled paper, crochet hearts and bracelets from recycled T-shirts, and painted old glass jars.” – Ka-ching Collective from the Amsterdam Craft Party
We would like to extend a giant heartfelt thank you to Spoonflower and these Etsy craft supplies sellers: 24HourCreatives, A2FreshPrints, Craftpon, GooseGrease, KatesPaperie, KnotandBow, MyGoodGraces, PrettyTape, ShauneilSupplies, and SnapCrafty, who generously donated materials to the Craft Supplies Boxes sent out to parties who rallied 25+ RSVPs on Eventbrite by the deadline. The boxes were brimming with materials to make embroidered merit badges, heart medals, and other DIY badge variations found in the Craft Party Kit, as well as stickers, signage, and more. We loved seeing all the photos of these craft supplies put to use with a range of creative interpretations at parties around the globe!
What was your favorite Craft Party moment? Share in the comments below!
Craft Party 2013|DIY Projects| Craft Supplies on Etsy
Share this article on:FacebookPinterestTwitter
This is the blog containing our views and opinions about Trove. You will pass through Novice, adept and elite pretty quickly as they are more like introduction From master and upwards things can get more interesting. This is where you will store your work benches for crafting, rejuvenation stations to.