Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-126.96.36.19938
- Added a new Pokédex GUI! It shows the locations of where Pokémon can spawn, too!
- Added Ultra Burst and Ultra Necrozma.
- Added Shiny Charm.
- Added Ultra Desert.
- Added SMD (smooth) models for Venonat, Venomoth, Magby, Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar, Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott.
- Added new Halloween textures for Serperior and Emboar.
- Added a Color Blind Mode config option for Ultra Space fog.
- Added loot to the chest in village Pokémon Centers.
- Added the Boosted Necklace Key Stone as a special treat for people who Nitro-boost the Pixelmon Support discord.
- Pokémon now heal slowly while wandering around, with chances to revive from fainting and to heal status effects as well.
- Repels are now craftable.
- Ultra Beasts now have a powerful aura.
- Meltan is now obtained, and evolved, via smelting metal ingots.
- Added better command block support to all Pixelmon commands, and added offline player support to /pokegive and /givemoney.
- Removed /battle2, it's now handled by /battle.
- Updated the chance for Hidden Abilities to be passed down via breeding from 80% to 60% across the board.
- Structures now blend more with the surrounding environment, à la Mojang structures.
- Fixed statuses not making Pokémon easier to catch! This has been a bug for years!
- Fixed mount positions on Tentacruel and Mudsdale.
- Fixed missing sprites for Shiny Meltan and Melmetal.
- Fixed (added) a missing message when you catch Meltan and it transforms into a Ditto.
- Fixed the E (inventory open) key not closing Badge cases, PC, and Ranch GUIs.
- Fixed ESC not working on the Mail GUI.
- Fixed an exploit in NPC and Chisel packets.
- Fixed Alolan Pokémon having the wrong base stats.
- Fixed the Ultra Wormhole not reverting some GL settings causing bounding boxes to render thicker.
- Fixed issues with some bred Pokémon not inheriting their forms correctly.
- Fixed an issue with egg group lookup that allowed Battle Bond Greninjas to breed.
- Fixed ball inheritance breeding logic.
- Fixed Frillish eggs and spawns always being male.
- Fixed Pokémon not being able to be thrown against plants and tall grass.
- Fixed Wobbuffet and a bunch of other Pokémon not showing their male/female forms in the Chisel interface.
- Fixed Pokémon losing form information if they are incorrectly despawned by the server.
- Fixed Pixelmon-given items having their display name, lore, etc. removed if the player's inventory is full.
- Fixed hammers taking damage even if you're in Creative mode.
- Fixed the Strength HM using the wrong icon.
- Fixed Keldeo not switching into its Resolute Form when learning the Secret Sword move.
- Fixed Deoxys not being able to learn Nasty Plot.
- Fixed being able to run from trainer battles when the trainer is set to Engage.
- Fixed the "maxivs" and "minivs" specs in commands such as /pokegive not working at all.
- Fixed spawning percentages not working properly in world spawning under particular circumstances.
- Fixed the starter screen sometimes popping up over and over again. Probably.
- Fixed Spoink and Lickitung's tails behaving very weirdly in animations.
- Fixed Pokémon always getting the first ability after evolving from a Pokémon with only one ability (Like Spewpa!).
- Fixed "/checkspawns" sometimes causing chunk loading, making a particular server API freak the frick out.
- Fixed "/checkspawns megaboss" showing the legendary spawn chance instead of the boss spawn chance.
- Fixed Ultra Wormholes often spawning practically on top of each other. Absolutely shameless.
- Fixed things like GriefPrevention (which can cancel spawns) causing Pokémon to stop spawning for some players.
- Fixed gyms not generating when running SpongeForge.
- Fixed an issue with Apricorn Trees and Berry Trees generating in the same position causing some log spam.
- Fixed a issue with the raise-to-cap battlerule not proportionately raising the Pokémon's health.
- Fixed double battle trainers causing the player to send out fainted Pokémon. Also fixes the order of the Pokémon sent out by the player.
- Fixed an "Updating screen events" crash when moving Pokémon around in a PC box.
- Fixed a crash caused by Z Moves overriding moves in the Pokémon's moveset GUI.
- Fixed a tracking error on Sponge caused by the NPC Editor creating trainers off-thread.
- Fixed multiple spelling errors in the spawning files.
- Fixed "/dolegendaryspawn" making Sponge deeply uncomfortable.
- Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks giving Pokémon inappropriate moves for their level.
- Fixed flying legendaries and mega bosses sometimes spawning underwater, glub glub.
- Fixed trainers set to Engage allowing you to try to forfeit - only for them to lock you in infinite waiting like some kind of sadist.
- Battle Fixes:
- Updated Javadocs to 7.0.7
- Made ExperienceGainEvent cancelable.
- Fixed MovesetEvent.ForgotMoveEvent and MovesetEvent.LearntMoveEvent not firing.
- Restored the SpriteHelper class so outdated plugins don't crash. The methods however do not work properly and should not be used.
- Added the type of experience gain in ExperienceGainEvent.
- Items with the NBT key HasEffect now glow as if they were enchanted.
- Structures now support Structure Void blocks.
- MegaEvolutionEvent now has a new field for determining if the cause of the event was Ultra Burst.
- Pokémon now have BonusStats for determining stat stage increases which occur prior to battle start.
- ApplyBonusStatsEvent.Pre and ApplyBonusStatsEvent.Post can be used to manipulate BonusStats on the fly.
- Added AttackEvents, with subclasses: StabEvent, CriticalHitEvent, TypeEffectivenessEvent, and DamageEvent.
- Added TurnEndEvent in battles.
- Added BattleMessageEvent.
- Added EVsGainedEvent.
- Added ShopKeeperEvent
"Two words: Legendary apocalypse"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-188.8.131.5268
- Added moves: Strength Sap, Baneful Bunker, Mind Blown.
- Added smooth models for Psyduck and Golduck. Those blocky models were incredibly old.
- Added PP-Up and PP-Max for all your PP needs!
- Made Hiroku's Lens impossible to enchant. We probably should've foreseen people putting Unbreaking on these.
- Made Dawn/Dusk Stone Ore about twice as common, as an 7.0.4 change accidentally made them super rare.
- Made Meltan and Melmetal easier to get. Apparantly no one has found it yet. Casuals.
- Changed the spawn rarities of some Ultra Beasts.
- Updated Wobbuffet's model and textures to have lipstick if it's female.
- Added a new Deep Sea block for Ultra Space, low chance to drop Amethyst, Crystal and Sapphire.
- Fixed legendaries spawning regardless of legendarySpawnChance, making them spawn waaay too much.
- Fixed JEI/NEI compatibility on all our GUIs! No more having to hide the JEI screens when interacting with.. well, anything of ours.
- Fixed spectating a battle not displaying the Pokémon in the battle.
- Fixed Turtonator's tutor moves being all wrong.
- Fixed Red Shards being unobtainable.
- Fixed the Timespace Altar taking your plates. It's not the one that uses those.
- Fixed the Unown blocks recipe not working. Also, it no longer consumes the photo in the crafting recipe!
- Fixed the Tapu Pokémon bosses sometimes being invisible.
- Fixed Fomantis's evolution to Lurantis not being given the move Petal Blizzard.
- Fixed Sharpedo not being rideable even though they were surfable.
- Fixed a StackOverflow crash that could happen in Ultra Space due to some recursive world gen.
- Fixed some battle forms not always reverting after battle or before entering a battle.
- Fixed gym signs not displaying the right item icon in some cases.
- Fixed Rock Smash not reverting blocks on Sponge servers even when the player is in Adventure mode.
- Fixed Clothed Tables not dropping their item when broken.
- Fixed Pokérus not spreading to eggs in your party.
- Fixed being able to get rid of all your Pokémon in exchange for eggs. The logic for this is surprisingly complicated.
- Fixed bugged-out trainer Pokémon being catchable. Fat chance of that being possible now. What's that ominous music?
- Fixed interacting with decorative trees causing crashes on servers under particular circumstances.
- Fixed Synchronize being so easy to cheat with its out-of-battle effect that I'm not mad, just disappointed.
- Fixed mail being super easily hackable and, if you can believe it, making it possible to cause chunk reversion. No, really.
- Fixed the Love Ball only working on same-gendered Pokémon. I'm going to very specifically not make a joke about this.
- Fixed happiness not increasing with time out of the Pokéball on Sponge servers. Thanks Sponge™.
- Fixed experience bars flying through the side of the box when leveling to the max level.
- Fixed sounds.json loading from the jar instead of resource packs. You can now change the Pokémon cries from resource packs again.
- Fixed Water Floats sending you underground if you sneak while trying to sit on them.
- Fixed an issue with Ranch Blocks accessing data outside of their block bounds causing issues with other tile entities.
- Fixed PokemonSpec giving abilities before setting the form, causing Pokémon to have the wrong abilities on spawn.
- Fixed a crash on leveling up when you have specific nicknames on your Pokémon.
- Fixed the NPC Editor only checking if the user had OP on servers instead of checking for a permission.
- Fixed /teach displaying Pokémon names as 'null'.
- Fixed Rattata showing up as "Ratatta" in the main config's Ditto transformation section. What even is a Ratatta?
- Battle fixes:
- Added PixelmonSpawnerEvent for our spawner blocks. And yes, it is cancellable.
- Fixed the BattleEndedEvent's results being inconsistent when the Full Heal battle rule was used in the battle.
- Made BreedEvent.CollectEgg cancelable.
- Fixed LensUsedEvent not being cancellable when all the documentation says it is. Woops.
"They're no longer bugs. All hail Buzzwole."
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-184.108.40.20668
- Implemented Mimikyu's ability.
- Implemented Aurora Veil.
- Reworked water surface spawns so that way more places count as water surface, making things like Lapras much easier to find.
- Increased the duration of dawn and dusk in spawning, which also makes Lapras easier to find. Also helps other Pokémon but no one cares.
- Made legendary spawning much more aggressive so that it will keep trying different players until either it runs out or until a legendary spawns.
- Updated the Mega Boss biomes to match with the 7.0 Spawning locations.
- Allow the healer to be dye-able if there was no data on who placed it. Allows you to dye healers from pre 7.0.4
- Pokémon cries now apply to all forms and not just the base form.
- Fixed us missing some lang and spawning files from 7.0.4.
- Fixed badge cases not opening if there are badges in them.
- Fixed clocks becoming ever increasingly wrong by each passing mc day. They were just like the ones in my living room.
- Fixed some Pokémon reverting forms when switching out and back in.
- Fixed mega abilities reverting after switching out and back in.
- Fixed Giratina switching forms after battle even if it was still holding the Griseous orb.
- Fixed the 'You picked a starter!' advancement firing way after you've picked a starter.
- Fixed the mass attack of the Buzzwoles again.
- Fixed the starter screen resizing if you hover over a custom starter that is disabled.
- Fixed Slowpoke being unable to be sweet scented for at a beach.
- Fixed Bad Dreams damaging pokemon who had Magic Guard.
- Fixed the hitboxes of the following Pokémon:
- Fixed the textures on the following Pokémon:
- Added LegendaryCheckSpawnsEvent.
"We caught even more Weedles and Caterpies hanging around in the code."
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-220.127.116.1168
- Added new healer models! Healers can now FINALLY be dyed 16 different colors! It only took a few years, no big deal.
- Added the ability for move relearner NPCs to require items with special NBT data to be present on an item.
- Updated all Pokémon's TM moves, egg moves, and level-up moves to generation 7's Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon mechanics.
- Updated to latest Smogon tiers (March 2019)
- Updated the Beast Ball texture for the Overlay GUI (credit to ButteredToastWarrior).
- Fixes Pokémon not saving if there was a crash or you didn't exit the world properly.
- Fixed a bunch of the cascading world generation errors when creating a new world.
- Fixed Pokémon statues floating off into space in UltraSpace.
- Fixed Tidal and Clear Bells causing a crash.
- Fixes gendered Pokémon ending up without a gender.
- Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks not spawning bosses or aggressive Pokémon.
- Fixed Chingling not evolving at night. Apparently this has been an issue for a long time!
- Fixed a hack in move learning where you could make it teach any Pokémon any move.
- Fixed a hacking vulnerability in the Pokédex.
- Fixed crashes in Ranch Blocks when the box count is larger than like, 127ish.
- Fixed a possible error when doing a trade where a party has changed.
- Fixed Leaf Stone ore creating blank spaces if you're in Spectator Mode, instead of being like normal stone.
- Changed how Pokémon photos work so they stop turning purple on updates where we add new forms.
- Exp.All can now only have a stack size of one. Fixes some bugs due to it having NBT data.
- Fix some TMs being 'corrupted' due to the moves being renamed.
- Fix Unown not being able to learn Hidden Power via TM.
- Fixed boss Pokémon not being able to go above the max level.
- Fixed /pokebattle starting a 2 v 1 battle with trainer NPCs.
- Fixed a race condition where some party/money/Pokédex data may not sync correctly on join.
- Fixed a crash when using a external move on item frames or other non-living entities.
- Fixed the level-cap and raise-to-cap battle rules sometimes not reverting after battle causing permanent changes to your Pokémon level.
- Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not getting their items back after battle.
- Fixed trainer NPCs being able to mega evolve more then once per battle. Computers always cheat I tell you!
- Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not reverting from mega if you ran or lost the battle.
- Fixed a battle crash with trainers that caused the trainer's Pokémon to become wild. Dobby is not free.
- Fixed some Pokémon having Coming Soon as their ability and not the actual ability that will be coming soon.
- Fixed a crash with breeding due to some Pokémon's abilities not being implemented... yet... Soon™
- Fixed a crash if you removed a pokemon from the ranch block while having a search open.
- Fixed being able to add Z-Moves onto a Pokémon via the Pokémon Editor.
- Fixed the mail and badge-case GUIs opening for the host on LAN worlds.
- Fixed special textured Pokémon not displaying the correct sprite.
- Fixed Wingull being exactly as common as Magikarps when you're on a beach. Literally a seagull for every fish in the sea.
- Showdown Import/Export fixes:
- Battle fixes:
- Added PokedexEvent for detecting and cancelling Pokédex updates.
- Added UseBattleItemEvent so you can make item usage do nothing during battles.
- Removed battle temporary movesets out of the Pokemon class as it's not really API.
- Fixed BattleEndEvent giving incorrect results if the full heal battle rule was enabled.
"Serious bugs? What serious bugs? I don't see any bugs."
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 18.104.22.16868
- Fixed a very serious issue with catching your first Pokémon causing crashes or a PC full of that Pokémon.
- Fixed the physics of Ultra Space no longer working.
- Fixed Buzzwole being pretty much the only thing spawning in Ultra Space's jungles.
- Fixed NPCs being broken unless you just so happened to have external JSONs on.
"That's an awful lot more fixes"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 22.214.171.12468
- Added a bunch of new advancements. Now with wiki pages! See here
- Added Pokémon Spec support to Pixelmon Spawner blocks.
- Added two cheat items that can only be accessed in Creative Mode: Hiroku's Golden Lens and Hiroku's Silver Lens. Right click a wild Pokémon and it will expose their attributes.
- Buzzwole can now spawn on the tops of trees. He's big enough that he can't really spawn under them.
- Removed the /pokegiveegg command. it can now be emulated with `/pokegive <Pokemon> egg`
- Removed the config option allowRandomSpawnedEggsToBeLegendary as it was only used by /pokegiveegg. It's replaced by allowRandomPokemonToBeLegendary which applies to `/pokegive random` or more importantly, all contexts that make use of PokemonSpec's 'random' keyword.
- Removed Hiroku.
- Fixed Alolan Vulpix line not getting Encore as an egg move.
- Fixed some incorrect spawning with Gligar, Gliscor, Feebas (fishing), Barboach (fishing).
- Fixed Genesect, Hoopa, Deoxys, and Kyurem not holding a Drive, Prison Bottle, Meteorite or DNA Splicer respectively.
- Fixed Roggenrola and Boldore holding the wrong items.
- Fixed the hitbox on Necrozma being too big.
- Fixed the name tag going through Skiploom's body.
- Fixed Biomes O' Plenty settings in spawning.
- Fixed stat information for Dragonite and Volcarona.
- Fixed Salandit not evolving correctly.
- Fixed Eevee not evolving into Sylveon because of other eeveelutions taking priority.
- Fixed Fomantis having the wrong evolution conditions and thus also being unable to evolve.
- Fixed the shiny Rotom sprites. Properly, this time.
- Fixed Everstones not preventing evolution if the Pokémon was asked to learn a new move on level-up.
- Fixed Pokémon not evolving by Rare Candy if they learnt a move during that level-up.
- Fixed wild Pokémon move PP not being restored in between battles (Like if you run away or something).
- Fixed a pretty crazy bug where multiple Pokémon of the same species would share the same PP for moves. Whacky stuff!
- Fixed Silvally not being counted as a legendary (due to a typo!) and therefore not getting 3 guaranteed 31 IVs.
- Fixed bosses often requiring an extra hit to be taken down.
- Fixed Litleo evolving into a male Pyroar even if it was originally a female. I was going to make a joke here but I saw what happened to Changelog Guy and I want to live.
- Fixed crash involved with searching within Ranch Blocks.
- Fixed the Leech Life TM teaching Aurora Veil, and the Aurora Veil TM teaching Leech Life! Explaining that bug is a long story.
- Fixed computer boxes not actually saving the name and wallpaper. No Karen, I don't want to talk about it.
- Fixed the held item clause. Bloody Gabe.
- Fixed rarity multipliers and composite spawning conditions not working properly in pretty much all cases.
- Fixed your money being zero after logging in.
- Fixed Giratina in its Altered form not being a mount.
- Fixed Pangoro not being in the Humanlike egg group like Pancham.
- Fixed Battle Bond Greninja not being able to learn Water Shuriken. It is now a tutor move.
- Fixed the Water Fishing loot missing the Enchanted Books.
- Fixed the Mega Ring not working if you have the alwaysHaveMegaRing config option enabled.
- Fixed some spawner config options not taking effect from the config GUI or a /pokereload
- Fixed special textures like roasted Magikarp not overriding shiny textures.
- Fixed special textured pokemon not displaying the correct sprite.
- Fixed the Mega Evolution button showing up in battle even if you didn't have the correct Mega Stone on the Pokémon.
- Fixed a crash from external moves if an invalid move was in the Pokémon's data.
- Fixed a bug where setting your number of PC boxes to 256 caused PCs to not open.
- Fixed some issues with non-English languages causing overlapping text in some GUIs.
- Fixed the inventory open key not closing the ranch block screen like it does with the PC.
- Fixed statues being really, really good at staying still, making it impossible to move them to where you actually wanted them to be in the first place.
- Fixed the Soft-Boiled TM saying that it's corrupted for some reason. A bad egg. Haha. Please don't fire me this is the only job I could get.
- Fixed you not being able to delete an egg from your party if there was only one non-egg Pokémon in your party.
- Fixed Ranch Blocks not sending out the Pokémon immediately after you added it. Also fixes the Pokémon sometimes not updating the interact message for the second Pokémon in the ranch.
- Fixed the trainer card using the dollar symbol instead of the Pokédollar symbol. Unforgivable.
- Fixed shiny particles not working. You got us. We tried getting rid of those with the Pokémon cries. There's no fooling you guys.
- Fixed the Gracidea flower having a 1024x1024 size texture... Sandile doesn't even deserve that high a resolution. Ok, maybe Sandile does.
- Fixed bad /pokegives being able to cause errors in all sorts of sidemods/plugins.
- Fixed NPC Trainers Pokémon levels being all over the place instead of the trainers level.
- Fixed NPC Trainers levels always being really low and not scaling to player level.
- Fixed more battle issues since battles always have issues:
- Fixed a lot of Pokémon Editor issues:
- Fixed Magician not being completely translated.
- Fixed an absolute TON of language translation issues with battles on servers, like it not translating things to your native language and instead using the server's language.
- Added StorageManagerLoadEvent to majorly help with customising the adapter or scheduler for the default storage manager.
- Fixed the PixelmonDeletedEvent not getting fired from trashing Pokémon.
- Fixed some variable declarations in the storage API that cause trouble for attempts at JSON adapters.
- Healer-use events now have access to the player using the healer tile and the BlockPos of the healer used.
- Reworked the NoticeOverlay and protected the client from bad values.
"For the biggest update ever, that was pretty close to stable!"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 126.96.36.19968
- Added support for giving standalone structures biome categories from the Better Spawner Config.
- Added an "ultrabeast" tag to all the Ultra Beasts for those that want to add a cooldown onto Ultra Beast spawning.
- Added "egg" and "!egg" Pokémon specs to things like /pokegive.
- Improved Rhyperior's idle animation. Now his horn spins too.
- Changed breeding with Alolans. Read our wiki on breeding for how this works now, because it isn't like the games!
- Adjusted Basculin, Necrozma, Dhelmise, Jellicent, Frillish, Wailord, Wailmer, Finneon, Wishiwashi, Dewpider, Toxapex, Mareanie, Decidueye, Bruxish, Dartrix, Drifblim, Swanna, Dragonite, Tranquil, Unfezant, Noctowl, Wingull, Pelipper, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Noivern, Noibat, Swoobat, Woobat, Tropius, Trumbeak, Toucannon and Blacephalon's swimming, walking or flying properties.
- Added existing structures to many more biomes.
- Removed Ho-oh and Lugia from legendary spawning. We have bells for a reason.
- Fixed evolutions not working after battles
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players on a server to be unable to see their PC Pokémon.
- Fixed Guardian of Alola not working on the Tapus.
- Fixed the new items added in 7.0.0 being unable to be sold to shopkeepers.
- Fixed the last box opened in the PC not being the one opened first after restarting your game.
- Fixed statues in Mega or other temporary forms reverting back to the base form.
- Fixed the outrageous sizing on Blacephalon, Celesteela, Cosmoem, Cosmog, Litten, Stakataka, and Xurkitree.
- Fixed an error in battles occurring while switching.
- Fixed Oricorio's wings clipping into the ground during his animations. Applies to P'au, Pom Pom, Baile and Sensu forms.
- Fixed boss drops not using the tier system with rewards.
- Fixed the evolution into Alolan Raichu, Cubone, and Exeggutor. Having an Alolan in your party at the time will evolve them.
- Fixed Trop Kick being a Fire-type move instead of Grass. Whoopsie.
- Fixed a move-replacing error from spamming your console. To find the exact cause, we've added some debug code.
- Fixed Alolan Ninetales being Ice type instead of Ice-Fairy.
- Fixed Araquanid, Avalugg, Axew, Barbaracle, Basculin, Beartic, Alomomola, Qwilfish, Corsola, Masquerain, Delcatty and Chimecho having the wrong base stats or moves.
- Fixed attempting to catch Wimpod causing kicking due to no catch rate. Of ALL the Pokémon we added, only it was missing a catch rate. It's a strange world.
- Fixed very broken breeding logic with Ditto.
- Fixed eggs hatching at a normal speed and then suddenly going super fast.
- Fixed not being able to put a Pokémon in the first party slot if you were in the PC search screen.
- Fixed Mega Ring changes not saving and not showing when you log in.
- Fixed Necrozma not being able to open wormholes.
- Fixed async saving not actually saving until shutdown, that could have been bad!
- Fixed the special textured starter (and Magikarp) skins. We need more zombies.
- Fixed the "pixelmon:honey" error during start up. It was harmless, don't worry.
- Fixed some level 100 Pokémon having experience bars that go off the screen in the info menu.
- Fixed Brutal Swing, Burn Up, Clanging Scales, Darkest Lariat, Dragon Hammer, Fire Lash, First Impression, Ice Hammer, Leafage, Liquidation, Lunge, Multi-Attack, Pollen Puff, Power Trip, Prismatic Laser, Psychic Fangs, Revelation Dance, Shadow Bone, Shell Trap, Smart Strike, Solar Blade, Sparkling Aria, Spectral Thief, Spirit Shackle, Stomping Tantrom, Strength Sap, Throat Chop, Toxic Thread, Trop Kick and Zing Zap having their power and accuracy swapped around. Uhh... It was opposite day when it was added? You can't prove otherwise
- Fixed Rotom Wash and Rotom Frost having each other's sprites.
- Fixed the new Generation 7 TMs not actually being obtainable. They are in Ultra Ball loots now.
- Fixed Rockruff being unable to evolve into Dusk form. Level it up at Dusk now at lvl 25+.
- Fixed Rockruff being broken with all its evolutions, really. It was a misspelling.
- Fixed Shiny Vulpix having a broken texture.
- Fixed Stakataka and Blacephalon not liking Ultra Space as a spawning dimension.
- Fixed the mass spawns of Rowlet, Komala, Pidgey, Pheromosa and Buzzwole.
- Fixed Alolan Marowak not having Lightning Rod.
- Fixed Normal Raichu accidentally giving Alolan Raichu's Z-Crystal as a drop.
- Fixed Obsidian not being counted as an underfoot spawning block. Fixes Nihilego spawning.
- Fixed the fact that the Ground PC wallpaper was missing.
- Fixed a bunch of problems with the trainer editor importing parties.
- Fixed the Tapus not being counted as legendaries for some things like IVs and announcements and stuff.
- Fixed some nasty problems with trade machines.
- Fixed minor Ultra Space spawning issues.
- Fixed re-ordering and deleting a Pokémon's moves not working. You can also do that from the PC, now.
- Fixed Beast Boost checking accuracy and evasion, and so always boosting evasion. Someone didn't read Bulbapedia properly.
- Fixed the displayed level of Pokémon often not being the true level. No more scary surprises.
- Fixed breeding particles not working.
- Fixed the in-game config editor missing some settings and translations.
- Fixed Natu appearing as just a shadow. He can't be a ninja anymore.
- Fixed the height condition on Mudbray and Mudsdale being too low to spawn reliably.
- Fixed broken NPC skins in the gyms.
- Fixed name plates not properly displaying the owner of a Pokemon.
- Fixed Hakomo-o evolving a few levels too early.
- Fixed the ability to fish up infinite Burnt Magikarps.
- Fixed Solageo and Lunala having the wrong shiny sprites.
- We tried removing Pokémon sounds to see if anyone noticed. You did. Damnit. Fine, now Pokémon are back to their obnoxious name-yelling selves.
- Fixed Ranch Upgrades not working.
- Fixed the Pokédex not being updated on login if you were coming from another server/world.
- Fixed caught count in Trainer Card always displaying as zero.
- Fixed some overlapping issues in the starter GUI.
- Fixed non-gendered Pokémon being able to fall in love with each other.
- Fixed eggs not being able to be transferred if they were with only 1 other Pokémon in the party.
- Fixed semi-colons breaking the PC's search entirely.
- Fixed old Move Tutors disappearing if they had moves like BubbleBeam that were renamed.
- Fixed the Pokédex advancement on join. It now runs after you pick a starter and has the correct text.
- Fixed some TMs that had incorrect move names. Bubble Beam, Solar Beam, Dynamic Punch, and Dragon Breath all work again.
- Fixed the allowCaptureOutsideBattle config option not working.
- Fixed the Move Relearner / Move Tutor's pick move screen showing pokemon in the wrong slots.
- Necrozma now gets his special moves when fusing with Lunala and Solgaleo.
- Necrozma's fused forms can now also use their special Z-Moves.
- Fixed the Pokédex not being updated if the Pokémon you caught was sent to the PC.
- Fixed friendship (happiness) not going up on level-up or when you have them out in the world.
- Fixed some NPC files not being exported correctly causing spam on startup with fresh files.
- Fixed Pokémon being recalled after you give them a rare candy. Dine and dash, disgraceful.
- Fixed Ultra beasts not getting 3 perfect IVs.
- Major caching set up for the Better Spawner which will hopefully prevent the blockages that slowed spawning down.
- Fixed a bug where pc's would be marked for saving but never unmarked. Causing them to be saved on every save interval afterwards.
- Added ChangeStorageEvent.
- Added ItemPixelmonSprite.getPhoto(Pokemon) so you don't need to make an entity for it.
"There is only one Pixelmon, and it is Reforged."
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 188.8.131.5268
- Added every Pokémon. Really. Added: Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon, Yungoos, Gumshoos, Grubbin, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Crabominable, Oricorio, Cutiefly, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Wishiwashi, Crabrawler, Mareanie, Toxapex, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Fomantis, Lurantis, Morelull, Shiinotic, Salandit, Salazzle, Stufful, Bewear, Bounsweet, Steenee, Tsareena, Comfey, Oranguru, Passimian, Wimpod, Golisopod, Sandygast, Palossand, Type:Null, Silvally, Minior, Komala, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, Dhelmise, Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Marshadow, Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon, and Zeraora.
- Added Alolan forms: Alolan Rattata, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Persian, Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler, Alolan Golem, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Marowak.
- Added new SMD models for Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Pikachu, Raichu, Exeggcute, Exeggutor.
- Added Generation 7 forms: Lycanroc Midday, Lycanroc Midnight, Lycanroc Dusk, Oricorio Pom Pom, Oricorio Baile, Oricorio P'au, Oricorio Sensu, Minior Core, Minior Meteor, Necrozma Dusk Mane, Necrozma Dawn Wings.
- Added new, higher-resolution sprites for all Pokémon. Thank you, eva08maicy02, for this spectacular contribution!
- Added particle effects for hundreds of moves (so far) in battle! I'm being told by the old guy that this has been requested for 6 years. Alright, well, Santa was running late.
- Added Ultra Space dimension! Portals spawn in the wild, or you can use an external move of Lunala and Solgaleo to make one!
- Added Z-Crystals and Z-Moves. Probably not all of them, these guys are lazy
- Added abilities: Battery, Beast Boost, Dazzling, Electric Surge, Fluffy, Full Metal Body, Galvanize, Grassy Surge, Liquid Voice, Long Reach, Merciless, Misty Surge, Neuroforce, Power of Alchemy, Prism Armor, Psychic Surge, Queenly Majesty, Receiver, RKS System, Shadow Shield, Shields Down, Slush Rush, Soul-Heart, Stakeout, Stamina, Steelworker, Surge Surfer, Tangling Hair, Triage, Water Bubble, Water Compaction.
- Added the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer, and their effect on Necrozma. It's basically exactly what DNA Splicers do, though?
- Added evolution moves; moves that are taught on certain evolutions.
- /pokebattle now supports wild Pokémon battles.
- /pokebattle and /pokebattle2 now support comma-separated Pokemon Specs (Pikachu,s,lvl:50)
- Added Big Malasada and updated the Rage Candy Bar to a status healing item.
- Added all the region-specific healing items to shopkeepers.
- Added Pearl, Big Pearl, Pearl Chain, King's Rock, Comet Shard, Ice Stone, and Ice Stone Shard to Water Fishing Loot.
- Added the sprites for all the different Vivillon forms.
- Added the Beast Ball. Technically it's been in for a while, but it wasn't in the creative menu before so now it's added!
- Added Tree Top location type to the spawner.
- Added a lot of bugs, probably.
- Legendary spawning on servers will no longer favour clusters of players over individuals.
- Leaping forward in battle animations now jumps back afterwards so Pokémon aren't cuddling each other after 2 turns.
- Reworked where everything spawns. Like, legit everything.
- Happy Hour now does nothing if allowPayDayMoney is false in the config.
- You can now remove the Mew you put into the cloning machine by sneaking and right-clicking.
- Changed the Pokémon Editor and the Statue Editor to use a drop-down menu instead of a text menu for forms.
- Updated the tier lists to Gen 7 latest (as of 06/10/2018).
- Primal forms can now be bosses, and now also spawn. Groudon in arid biomes, and Kyogre in oceanic biomes.
- Pokémon no longer recoil from battle damage. If they still did then our particle animations would be off!
- The maximum number of Pokémon in a ranch block was reduced to 2. This is for the good of everyone, believe me.
- Statues will now fallback to the original texture if a custom texture isn't loaded (like normal Pokémon).
- Added a config option for restricting the number of Pokémon a given player can have in all their ranch blocks combined.
- Fixed an exploit in trainer cards.
- Fixed Castform not changing form when it's sent out in Minecraft weather (outside of battle).
- Fixed going down many elevator blocks being so fast your brain hurts.
- Fixed being able to add your last Pokémon to the clone machine.
- Fixed others not seeing shiny, owned Pokémon name tags as yellow.
- Fixed fences and glass panes from connecting to PCs, trade machines, washing machines, fans, and mowers.
- Fixed /checkspawns legendary erroring if you're in one of those locales that normally uses commas for decimal points.
- Fixed all the /checkspawns variants using nonsensical permission nodes, they all use pixelmon.checkspawns now. That one was a bit embarrassing.
- Fixed Scolipede being the size of a Primal Groudon. Now it's just big, as opposed to monstrous.
- Fixed untradeable Pokémon being tradeable if you're sneaky.
- Prevent Pokémon from changing dimension. Fixes a dupe bug with nether portals.
- Potentially fixed how sometimes a huge amount of bird Pokémon will spawn above water. Potentially not though, developers are useless.
- Fixed bell sprites displaying wrong on newer forge versions.
- Fixed cloning machines not being breakable in survival.
- Finally fixed the Pokégift block. It wont eat your Pokémon anymore.
- Fixed the Pokégift event block reversing the giveLegendsOrNa config setting. That's been bugged for years!
- Fixed the Heavy Ball not taking form into account when checking the Pokémon's weight.
- Fixed an exploit in Rock Smash where you could duplicate the block you smash.
- Fixed an exploit with ranch block upgrades where they could be used without being taken from the inventory.
- Fixed Gen 6 sprites being a different height to the other sprites. You probably saw this as a bug with the egg sprites.
- Fixed you hovering magically if the chair you're sitting on is destroyed.
- Fixed Pokémon being able to spawn outside the world border.
- Fixed the Unbreedable spec.
- Fixed you falling through Ho-oh while flying on it.
- Fixed item stack data being lost when you retrieve an item from a PokeChest.
- Fixed a possible tile entity error during world generation. Thank you, Cepera, for finding this.
- Fixed a possible crash from breaking a cloning machine that's been cut in half by world edit or something.
- JEI no longer shows in the battle menu.
- Cave spiders and silverfish no longer spawn.
- Fixed the useRecentLevelMoves config option making it use the earliest moves instead.
- Fixed an exploit with Thief and /endbattle that let you infinitely duplicate held items.
- Significantly improved the Better Spawner's performance on its thread. This won't be a hugely visible change in-game but your processor will send us a Christmas card.
- Completely rewrote storage and EntityPixelmon. Every sidemod is probably broken. This will be better, trust me.
- Added Notice Overlays to API after reworking the existing CustomNoticeOverlay. You can scale the Pokémon models now!
- Removed the now-unused BaseStatsLoadEvent.
- Added Pokedex#wipe(). Probably useless, I dunno.
- BerryEvent.PickBerry now actually fires.
- BreedEvent.AddPokemon's result can be used to bypass the new maxCumulativePokemonInRanch config setting.
- BreedEvent.AddPokemon also now actually fires.
- Added "status" spec so Pokémon can spawn asleep, paralyzed, etc. Seems like cheating but what do I know.
- Added config options for intercepting Pixelmon loot table injection so you can cancel our changes to the loot.
WOO! Friend party! Four years of buggy shenanigans! That needs to be celebrated, so I made a few drawings of my fave blog moments!
In order, from left to right, up and down, starting with Oskar’s:
1. Oskar was for some reason very intrigued by Chica-Nova’s fluffy cheeks.
2. While riding in an elevator, the silly bug started singing to the elevator music, to Statica’s big chagrin.
3. A bit of buggy lovin’~
1. Sometimes, going through cyberspace isn’t as easy as one might think.
2. Don’t kill your friends. Even if they scare you.
3. This never actually happened, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity of a raging GLee worm.
There was way more awesome stuff, but I decided to limit it to 3 per character (Gnoetsche not counted, since he came in so late), because I’d love to keep my wrists intact.
Thanks for these four years (with breaks) of awesome stuff, buds and friendlings! Let’s hope for another couple of years of awesome stoof!
@shiny-combusken, @the-feral-one, @formerlybees
((Hey look it’s Bracket! I haven’t been drawn in a long while. Thank you old friend! Your style looks nice, I see some nice changes~))
oh god can anyone tell me how to do porygon's head? i just cant seem to fit Now I'm using good paper and I'm going to make three of them.
Mamoswine is one of the most powerful Pokemon from Sinnoh. It exists in a tier all its own. Considering another Ice and another Ground-type Pokemon both manage to crack the Top Tier, using a Sinnoh Stone on a Mamoswine is a powerful option to add to your raid lineups.
This moveset likely represents the highest Ice DPS the game will ever see. Mamoswine's stats are high enough that it's useful against Grass, Flying, Ground, and Dragon types. It's an obvious standout when doubly super effective (usually against Dragons) but shows up as a top counter against specific Groudon movesets, rivaling Kyogre. It trails slightly behind Moltres if attacking Grass-types. Mamo's drawback is its poor defensive typing, giving it weaknesses that its counterparts don't have.
Its use as a Rayquaza counter is unrivaled. While Ray may be among the easier bosses to defeat, being the top counter to one of the most useful legendaries in the game is enough alone to put Mamoswine atop this list.
Competitors: Kyogre, Moltres, Weavile, Glaceon, Dragons
While the real draw to Mamoswine is the Ice moveset, having access to double Ground STAB moves is a great bonus. Mamoswine ranks behind Groudon in DPS but ahead of Rhyperior, the other Sinnoh Stone option.
Again, Mamoswine's typing becomes a huge drawback here. Ground is effective against Electric, Poison, Rock, Steel, and Fire. Mamoswine is weak to 2 of those. This can actually have a huge impact on wanting to use Mamoswine as a Ground attacker, but if you already maxed one out for an Ice attacker, pay attention to what moveset you're fighting. Mamo may be a great option.
Competitors: Groudon, Garchomp, Rhyperior
With Mamoswine's Community Day out of the way, that is a non-factor. If you find a Swinub you want to teach Ancient Power to, save it for the end of the year's Community Day flashback event.
The only Ice type Pokemon that may give Mamoswine trouble is the Ice-type Gen 5 legendary, Kyurem. Its Black and White versions in particular may be impressive enough to outpace Mamoswine, despite not even having Ice moves. For once though Mamoswine's typing may be an advantage here.
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Porygon (Japanese: ポリゴンPorygon) is a Normal-typePokémon introduced in Generation I.
It evolves into Porygon2 when traded holding an Up-Grade, which evolves into Porygon-Z when traded holding a Dubious Disc.
Porygon is a Pokémon made completely out of programming code. It has a pink polyhedral body with a blue front, blue triangular prism feet, and a blue rectangular prism tail. It has a pink, polyhedral head that ends in a blue beak and has hexagonal eyes. In 3D games, such as Pokémon Stadium, it can detach its limbs and head from its torso. According to its Pokédex entries, it has copy protection built into its code, preventing duplication through electronic means. It was created 20 years ago at the Pokémon Lab on Cinnabar Island using the latest technology of its time, so many of its parts have since become obsolete.
Due to its man-made origins, Porygon does not need to breathe or eat, though it can still accept food if given. It has the ability to convert its body into digital data, allowing it to travel through cyberspace. Porygon has two signature moves, Conversion and Conversion 2, and in the past it also had Sharpen for a signature move. It can use Conversion to change its appearance to mimic another Pokémon's and has also demonstrated the ability to change color for camouflage. Because it is man-made, it is generally found in computers or in labs and other buildings where people work.
Porygon made its only major anime appearance in EP038, where two specimens created by Dr. Akihabara appeared, one of which was stolen by Team Rocket, while the other one was borrowed by Ash and his friends. Both were left behind at Dr. Akihabara's house at the end of the episode.
This episode caused more than 600 children in Japan to be transferred to hospitals by ambulance because of seizure-like symptoms they reported, due to a flashing strobe effect present at several points of the episode, and was therefore banned and never aired again anywhere in the world. Since then, Porygon and itsevolutions have never played a main role in the anime.
Porygon made its English dub debut in a brief appearance during a graphic display in A Chansey Operation, as well as Clefairy Tales and Lights, Camera, Quack-tion.
A Porygon made a cameo during the "World of Pokémon" opening narration of both Celebi: The Voice of the Forest and Pokémon Heroes: Latios & Latias, where it was shown floating behind a wire fence in a city.
A Porygon appeared in a shot in a "World of Pokémon" opening at the beginning of the clip show OVA The Journey to be a Pokémon Master Begins!!, where it was floating above a fence in a very similar location.
A Porygon appeared alongside its evolutions and all pre-Generation VI Pokémon besides Genesect in the opening sequence of Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice.
A Porygon appeared as an image in Partner Promises!, marking its most recent appearance in the anime to date.
Blue obtained a Porygon at the Rocket Game Corner in A Tale of Ninetales, and it soon became a core member of his team. Prior to Volume 13, it evolved into a Porygon2.
A Porygon appeared at the Battle Factory in Uprooting Seedot.
A Porygon appeared in The Announcement and the Prize, under the ownership of Gladion. It was used in a couple of battles during the Iki Town festival, helping Gladion to defeat Hau and Moon.
A Porygon appeared in The Challenge at Celadon University!.
Multiple Porygon appeared in Finish Off Team Rocket!!.
Porygon pops out of a door on top of the Silph Co. building in the Saffron City stage. It damages players that come into contact with it.
Porygon's only appearance in Melee is that of a Poké Float. When the fighting is on Slowpoke's tail, three will travel across the top of the screen. However, they move too quickly to land on and so are little more than decoration in practice.
Its head is fuchsia and ovoid in shape with a short, blunt antenna protruding Porygon-Z the perfect Pokémon, but actually, the Dubious Disc used to make.
This article is about the item version of Porygon. For the actual Pokémon, see Porygon.
Porygon items are created by putting together a Porygon's four individual parts, all of which can occasionally be obtained from crafting PCs or Trade Machine.
When put into a trainer's inventory, the item will transform into a wild Porygon, which gets spawned nearby.
Up to 8 Porygons can be crafted in one go, although they may leave the area if left unattended. Only one leg item is required.
Before version 6.2.2, Porygon did not have a recipe. Instead, it had a 1/100 chance of spawning next to a player when crafting a PC.
View, comment, download and edit pokemon on head Minecraft skins. Search results for "pokemon on head". Derpy pikachu 0. Porygon-Z.
BrazuruSeptember 30, 2018 4:57 AM
In my opinion it is obvious. I recommend to look for the answer to your question in google.com
KazrajinSeptember 29, 2018 11:52 AM
It is a pity, that now I can not express - I hurry up on job. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.
SamuramarSeptember 29, 2018 5:01 AM
Bravo, magnificent idea
KeshoSeptember 29, 2018 10:25 AM