|Item Type:||Weapon (Melee)|
|Description:||"Heavy-duty steel hammer"|
The Sledgehammer is an uncommon melee weapon found in construction locations and rarely at farms.
Despite the fact that custom maps still don't work, I still decided to present you a new server build!
So meet Royal Box v.2.0!
- Map temporary set on PEI
- All airdrop spot levels temporary changed on level "Assassin"
- Chernarus and PEI v3 will be returned when Nelson fix his game
- Rocket Launcher damage to structures increased from 1000 to 2900
- Grenade damage to structures increased from 500 to 1450
- Sledgehamme damage to structures increased from 20 to 100
- Chainsaw damage to structures increased from 3 to 10
- VKS damage to players increased from 90 to 99
- M14 damage to players increased from 67 to 70
- WA-2000 damage to players decreased from 90 to 80
- Nyanfire damage to players decreased from 300 to 70
- Hunting Rifle damage to players decreased from 99 to 67
- Mossberg 50 range increased from 30 to 75
- AA-12 range increased from 15 to 75
- Bluntforce range increased from 20 to 75
- Masterkey range increased from 15 to 50
- 9A-91 range increased from 80 to 180
- M1A1 Thomson range increased from 100 to 125
- P90 range increased from 125 to 150
- VSS Vintorez range increased from 300 to 350
- MAC-10 range increased from 80 to 125
- Nyanfire range increased from 300 to 350
- MP7 range decreased from 175 to 150
- VKS range decreased from 400 to 150
- SVD range decreased from 500 to 400
- Golden Gun range decreased from 1000 to 150
- L96 range decreased from 500 to 400
- Hunting Rifle range decreased from 500 to 350
- SL-8-6 range decreased from 500 to 400
- SR9 range decreased from 500 to 400
- WA-2000 range decreased from 500 to 400
- Minigun ammo capicity decreased from 200 to 100
- Masterkey now is secondary weapon
- Chainsaw now is primary weapon
- Sledgehammer now is primary weapon
Structures and barricades:
- Added furniture mod with full of stuff for craft like tables, new crates, glass, etc.
- All structures health increased by 10 times
- Health of all fortifications increased by 10 times
- Health of all doors increased by 10 times
- Health of all gates increased by 10 times
- Sandbag health increased by 10 times
- Glass health increased by 10 times
- Health of all ladders increased by 2 times
- Gas can capacity increased from 500 to 750
- Removed all pistols from level "Assassin"
- Added new weapons:
1. PPsh-41 - on level "Survivor" and higher
2. Mossberg-500 - on Basic level
3. Glock 17 - on all levels except "Assassin"
4. Police Pistol - on all levels except "Assassin"
- Added event tools for moderators and lead moderators
- Added Anti-KOS
- Added "Message of the day"
- Counter of maximum naked guys you can killed set on 5. After 5 KOS - you will be striped of all items
- Counter will be reseted every server reboot
- You can melee naked people if you need protect yourself. Meleed people don't count as KOS.
- Player not considered a naked if he has at least one item
- Player not considered a naked if he put gun or melee in his hands
- Player not considered a naked if he put any backpack
If you also interested in technical aspects of server build you can visit our Trello page here: https://trello.com/b/klIpGcvo
The Sledgehammer is an uncommon melee weapon found in construction large rocks like the Pick, nor can it be used as a tool to craft items like the Hammer.
Melee Weapons are a form of weaponry meant for close-range combat. They are quieter than Ranged Weapons, and most have a power attack or secondary function.
All items (40)
Melee Weapons are a context type in Unturned 3.
|Name||Damage||Range||Total Storage||Rarity||Swinging Speed||Durability|
The Makeshift Bat is a Common Melee Weapon in Unturned 3. It is a Baseball Bat that has Nails attached to it for added lethality.
It can be crafted with 4 Nails and a Baseball Bat.
|Slots||6 Slots (2x3)|
|Range||2 meters • 2.18723 yards|
Crafting is an essential part to survival in Unturned. Tools is where you can craft weapons and tools varying from a bow to a bottle, and 1 Sledgehammer.
I’ve been away for some time. Have this and enjoy.
As usual, keep comments constructive, or do whatever. Catch you guys on the flipside.
Edit:(11/4/2018, 10:37pm Central Time) - Thank you everyone for your helpful feedback.
The following has been added to the thread;
• The Pipe Wrench
• Wire Cutter disarming Barbed Wire
• Sledgehammer replaced with Regular Hammer as the master-building tool
• Sledgehammer now has low-level raiding capability (Ability to bust down locked wood doors) and limited salvaging abilities
• Hammer should be able to repair naturally existing doors, barricades, ect.
Mini Rotary Kiln
• Added Power plants
• Added Service Panels
• Added Tank Truck
Unturned at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies. Use the powerful Sledgehammer to swing at zombies and enemies! Crafting . Use this item to craft.
JoJolmaranSeptember 30, 2018 6:02 PM
In it something is. Many thanks for an explanation, now I will not commit such error.
KazrataurSeptember 30, 2018 5:31 PM
What does it plan?
KazilrajasOctober 05, 2018 1:02 PM
I am am excited too with this question where I can find more information on this question?
FaeranSeptember 30, 2018 11:02 AM
You are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.
ArakazahnOctober 06, 2018 10:43 AM
Completely I share your opinion. I like this idea, I completely with you agree.